Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring has sprung!

Every April, when I see people post pictures on Facebook of their visits to the Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon, I am reminded that I have ALWAYS wanted to make it up there. Last year (when I was just starting to show off a hot new baby bump) we talked about making the trek, but the craziness of buying a house (and dealing with a less than seamless closing process) took precedent and we missed out.

This year, we made it a priority to get our buns up there with Addison for what we knew would make a great little adventure (with a photo opp to boot). So, on what turned out to be a beautiful sunny Seattle Sunday, we packed the whole fam (Kenai included) into the car (literally PACKED) and made our way to Mt. Vernon. We had a great lunch in La Conner and drove through the fields and fields of tulips. We found the field we liked best and decided to stop for our photo opp.




Despite having a pretty upset little tummy, Addison was a trooper and gave us some great smiles. Auntie Chasie sure knows how to take some pretty perfect pictures!

We are using this as the 28 week pictures (sans sign...) Its too cute not to use!











I definitely won't be winning any parenting awards for these next pictures, but oh well...Addison loved it :) (I swear she had one tiny little lick... ok, maybe two) Ice cream makes everything better, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment