Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Montana: Round TWO!

Since Addison did so well on our first flight to Montana, we decided to do it again :) I thought she couldn't do any better than the flights before, but she amazed me yet again! The two ladies in the aisle across from us offered to hold her if I needed help and about 10 people stopped on their way off the flight to tell me what a great baby I had. Lets hope all flights are like these last three have been!
 
We flew in the Ducks plane - proud daddy :)

Addison decided she didn't like the ride from Bozeman to Big Sky... AT ALL!
Solo was very concerned and kept an eye on her almost the whole way
 
Getting comfy with my cousin Solo!

 
Addison playing with her purse... and her cousin!

I won't win mommy of the year for this one, but Addison's face in this video is PRICELESS :)

We had a great time in Montana and picked up a nanny while we were there ;) We drove back with my mom on Monday and Addison was a CHAMP the entire way. She got a bit restless a couple of times, but slept most of the way (or played with her purse ;)) What is usually a 10.5 hour car ride took us just over 12 hours with the little miss. Not too shabby!




No comments:

Post a Comment