Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February Photo Dump...

While I try to keep the blog updated and post at least every other week, my decision to put the brakes on for a little while and then make the blog private put me a bit behind. Now that I am headed back to work, I want to at least get photos up so here we go... February in a nutshell!

Addison helped her great-grandma Sleavin (Bob's grandma) celebrate her 29th birthday ;)...


The whole gang... Sadly I had to miss the celebration this year 

Addison with Ema and Papa
She visited with great gramma and Pops...
 


 
 She had her first date. With Cam (an older man!) at the aquarium...
 
LOVE this picture :)
 

She slept through this part...



 
She took her pup to the dog park and watched him swim...
 
 
 
 Gave mommy grief as she tried to take some pictures to give to daddy for Valentine's Day...
 


Action shot - she is arching her back to get out of this!!!

Took her daddy to lunch in her pretty Valentine's outfit...
Happy Valentine's Day!
 
Smiling ballerina :)

I just put Addison's stuffed animals in her chair... Kenai guarded them the first day!

The mayor of 4th Avenue NE - catching some rays...
Addison welcomed our friends Joe and Carolina as they made the trek from San Francisco to visit us. She even accompanied us on a booze-filled tour of Woodinville - two wineries, two distilleries and a brewery!





 Our growing girl...

Exhausted, but won't let go of my purse!

 
 
Mommy stocked up before going back to work!

"
First encounter with "solid" food... very runny oatmeal cereal!

Date night for mommy and daddy! Thanks for babysitting auntie Chasie.

I sleep like mommy... don't worry, this is our bed. She doesn't sleep with pillows!
 
Kenai "shares" his toys. Not sure if he thinks he is "trading" or what!



Fast friends :)

Look at Kenai's tongue!
And our obligatory weekly shots!




I swear this is two weeks after the 19 week photo. I had a brain fart and forgot she had just worn this outfit....

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the arching the back picture, that is the scene in our house often :) Also, if I ever have a girl, I must borrow those birdie jammies. I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her rosy cheeks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete